Delete A Page On Facebook

 on Sunday, October 15, 2017  

Delete A Page On Facebook: I recommend using a desktop/laptop computer to remove your Facebook page. It's much easier compared to attempting to do it through a tablet computer or mobile phone.


Delete A Page On Facebook


How you can unpublish your page without erasing it

If you typically aren't particular whether you wish to permanently erase your web page, you could "unpublish" it (make it private so only page admins can see it).

Here's just how:

Visit to your Facebook account as well as "utilize Facebook as" your page.

Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your display.

Find the "Page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil icon to edit.



Click the "Unpublish Page" radio button and after that click "Save Adjustments.".

How to remove a Facebook brand/fan web page

Visit to your Facebook account as well as "make use of Facebook as" the page you want to erase.

Click "Setups" in the upper righthand edge of your display.

Scroll to the bottom of the listing of options, to "Get rid of Web page." Click the pencil icon to modify.



A pop-up notification will notify you that if you delete your page, you have a moratorium of 14 days where you could restore it. (Unsure whether that suggests 14 calendar days or 14 organisation days.).



After the 14-day moratorium, you'll be asked to validate that you wish to completely remove your web page.

Can I re-use my personalized Facebook page address?

People typically ask me:

" If I delete my page, will Facebook launch my username (page URL/address) so I can re-use the exact same name on an additional web page I develop?".

I have actually not obtained a trustworthy answer to this concern. Individuals that have actually erased web pages have informed me they've aimed to use the exact same username (web address) and have actually been unable to. If anyone understands for how long Facebook holds on to the usernames of deleted web pages, please share that details.
Delete A Page On Facebook 4.5 5 Ba Ang Sunday, October 15, 2017 Delete A Page On Facebook : I recommend using a desktop/laptop computer to remove your Facebook page. It's much easier compared to attem...


Copyright © Dagreenwing. All Rights Reserved.   New Thesis SEO V2 Theme by CB Design