Facebook How to Delete A Page

 on Friday, October 20, 2017  

Facebook How To Delete A Page: I suggest utilizing a desktop/laptop computer system to delete your Facebook web page. It's much easier compared to attempting to do it via a tablet or smart device.


Facebook How To Delete A Page


Ways to unpublish your page without deleting it

If you aren't certain whether you want to completely delete your web page, you could "unpublish" it (make it personal so just page admins can watch it).

Below's just how:

Log in to your Facebook account and "utilize Facebook as" your web page.

Click "Setups" in the upper righthand edge of your screen.

Locate the "Web page Presence" setup (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil icon to modify.



Click the "Unpublish Web page" radio button and then click "Conserve Adjustments.".

How you can delete a Facebook brand/fan page

Log in to your Facebook account and also "make use of Facebook as" the web page you wish to erase.

Click "Setups" in the top righthand corner of your display.

Scroll to the bottom of the list of choices, to "Eliminate Web page." Click the pencil icon to edit.



A pop-up notice will educate you that if you delete your web page, you have a grace period of 2 Week where you can recover it. (Unclear whether that indicates 14 schedule days or 14 organisation days.).



After the 14-day moratorium, you'll be asked to confirm that you want to permanently erase your page.

Can I re-use my custom-made Facebook page address?

Individuals frequently ask me:

" If I erase my web page, will Facebook release my username (page URL/address) so I can re-use the very same name on an additional page I develop?".

I have actually not received a dependable solution to this concern. Individuals that have actually erased pages have told me they've tried to use the very same username (internet address) and also have been incapable to. If anybody recognizes the length of time Facebook holds on to the usernames of deleted web pages, please share that info.
Facebook How to Delete A Page 4.5 5 Ba Ang Friday, October 20, 2017 Facebook How To Delete A Page : I suggest utilizing a desktop/laptop computer system to delete your Facebook web page. It's much easier ...


Copyright © Dagreenwing. All Rights Reserved.   New Thesis SEO V2 Theme by CB Design