How Do I Delete A Page On Facebook

 on Tuesday, October 17, 2017  

How Do I Delete A Page On Facebook: I encourage using a desktop/laptop computer to delete your Facebook web page. It's much easier compared to attempting to do it using a tablet computer or mobile phone.


How Do I Delete A Page On Facebook


How you can unpublish your page without deleting it

If you typically aren't specific whether you wish to permanently erase your web page, you can "unpublish" it (make it personal so just web page admins can view it).

Below's exactly how:

Log in to your Facebook account and "use Facebook as" your page.

Click "Setups" in the upper righthand edge of your display.

Locate the "Page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil icon to edit.



Click the "Unpublish Page" radio switch then click "Save Changes.".

The best ways to remove a Facebook brand/fan page

Log in to your Facebook account and also "make use of Facebook as" the web page you wish to erase.

Click "Setups" in the upper righthand edge of your display.

Scroll to the bottom of the list of alternatives, to "Eliminate Web page." Click the pencil icon to modify.



A pop-up notice will educate you that if you erase your web page, you have a moratorium of 14 days where you can recover it. (Uncertain whether that implies 14 calendar days or 14 business days.).



After the 14-day moratorium, you'll be asked to verify that you wish to completely remove your page.

Can I re-use my personalized Facebook web page address?

People often ask me:

" If I erase my page, will Facebook release my username (web page URL/address) so I can re-use the exact same name on an additional page I create?".

I have actually not gotten a reliable answer to this concern. Individuals that have actually deleted pages have actually informed me they have actually attempted to make use of the exact same username (internet address) and also have been unable to. If any individual understands the length of time Facebook holds on to the usernames of erased web pages, please share that info.
How Do I Delete A Page On Facebook 4.5 5 Ba Ang Tuesday, October 17, 2017 How Do I Delete A Page On Facebook : I encourage using a desktop/laptop computer to delete your Facebook web page. It's much easier comp...


Copyright © Dagreenwing. All Rights Reserved.   New Thesis SEO V2 Theme by CB Design