How to Delete A Business Page On Facebook

 on Saturday, October 21, 2017  

How To Delete A Business Page On Facebook: I advise making use of a desktop/laptop computer to remove your Facebook web page. It's much easier compared to trying to do it using a tablet computer or mobile phone.


How To Delete A Business Page On Facebook


How you can unpublish your web page without deleting it

If you aren't certain whether you intend to permanently remove your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it personal so only page admins can watch it).

Right here's exactly how:

Log in to your Facebook account and also "use Facebook as" your web page.

Click "Setups" in the upper righthand edge of your display.

Find the "Web page Presence" setup (it's the 2nd one), and click the pencil symbol to edit.



Click the "Unpublish Page" radio switch and then click "Save Changes.".

How to remove a Facebook brand/fan page

Visit to your Facebook account and also "make use of Facebook as" the web page you wish to erase.

Click "Setups" in the top righthand corner of your display.

Scroll to the bottom of the list of options, to "Eliminate Page." Click the pencil symbol to edit.



A pop-up notification will educate you that if you remove your page, you have a grace period of 14 days where you can restore it. (Unsure whether that suggests 14 schedule days or 14 business days.).



After the 14-day moratorium, you'll be asked to verify that you want to completely remove your page.

Can I re-use my custom-made Facebook page address?

People commonly ask me:

" If I delete my page, will Facebook release my username (page URL/address) so I can re-use the very same name on one more web page I create?".

I have actually not obtained a reputable response to this inquiry. Individuals that have actually removed web pages have actually told me they've attempted to use the very same username (web address) and also have actually been incapable to. If anyone understands for how long Facebook holds on to the usernames of deleted web pages, please share that details.
How to Delete A Business Page On Facebook 4.5 5 Ba Ang Saturday, October 21, 2017 How To Delete A Business Page On Facebook : I advise making use of a desktop/laptop computer to remove your Facebook web page. It's much...


Copyright © Dagreenwing. All Rights Reserved.   New Thesis SEO V2 Theme by CB Design