How to Delete A Facebook Page I Made

 on Monday, October 30, 2017  

How To Delete A Facebook Page I Made: I encourage utilizing a desktop/laptop computer system to erase your Facebook web page. It's a lot easier compared to attempting to do it using a tablet or smart device.


How To Delete A Facebook Page I Made


The best ways to unpublish your page without erasing it

If you typically aren't specific whether you wish to permanently remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so just web page admins could watch it).

Here's how:

Visit to your Facebook account and also "utilize Facebook as" your web page.

Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your screen.

Find the "Web page Exposure" setup (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil symbol to edit.



Click the "Unpublish Page" radio button and afterwards click "Save Modifications.".

How to remove a Facebook brand/fan page

Log in to your Facebook account and also "utilize Facebook as" the web page you intend to erase.

Click "Setups" in the upper righthand edge of your screen.

Scroll to the bottom of the list of alternatives, to "Get rid of Web page." Click the pencil icon to modify.



A pop-up notice will inform you that if you remove your page, you have a moratorium of 14 days where you can recover it. (Not sure whether that implies 14 schedule days or 14 company days.).



After the 14-day grace period, you'll be asked to verify that you wish to completely remove your page.

Can I re-use my personalized Facebook page address?

Individuals frequently ask me:

" If I remove my page, will Facebook release my username (page URL/address) so I can re-use the very same name on an additional web page I create?".

I have actually not received a trusted solution to this inquiry. People who've erased web pages have told me they have actually aimed to utilize the exact same username (web address) as well as have actually been unable to. If any person knows the length of time Facebook hangs on to the usernames of deleted web pages, please share that information.
How to Delete A Facebook Page I Made 4.5 5 Ba Ang Monday, October 30, 2017 How To Delete A Facebook Page I Made : I encourage utilizing a desktop/laptop computer system to erase your Facebook web page. It's a lo...


Copyright © Dagreenwing. All Rights Reserved.   New Thesis SEO V2 Theme by CB Design