How to Delete the Facebook Page

 on Wednesday, October 18, 2017  

How To Delete The Facebook Page: I recommend making use of a desktop/laptop computer to erase your Facebook web page. It's much easier compared to trying to do it via a tablet computer or smart device.


How To Delete The Facebook Page


How you can unpublish your web page without deleting it

If you typically aren't specific whether you intend to completely remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just web page admins could see it).

Here's exactly how:

Visit to your Facebook account and "make use of Facebook as" your page.

Click "Setups" in the upper righthand corner of your display.

Locate the "Page Presence" setup (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil symbol to edit.



Click the "Unpublish Web page" radio button and afterwards click "Save Adjustments.".

How you can remove a Facebook brand/fan page

Visit to your Facebook account and "make use of Facebook as" the page you wish to delete.

Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your display.

Scroll to the bottom of the listing of choices, to "Remove Web page." Click the pencil icon to modify.



A pop-up notification will certainly notify you that if you remove your page, you have a grace period of 14 days where you can restore it. (Uncertain whether that suggests 14 schedule days or 14 organisation days.).



After the 14-day grace period, you'll be asked to confirm that you intend to completely delete your web page.

Can I re-use my custom-made Facebook page address?

Individuals typically ask me:

" If I delete my page, will Facebook launch my username (web page URL/address) so I can re-use the same name on one more page I produce?".

I have not gotten a reliable response to this inquiry. Individuals who have actually deleted web pages have told me they have actually attempted to make use of the exact same username (web address) and have actually been incapable to. If any person knows how long Facebook holds on to the usernames of deleted web pages, please share that details.
How to Delete the Facebook Page 4.5 5 Ba Ang Wednesday, October 18, 2017 How To Delete The Facebook Page : I recommend making use of a desktop/laptop computer to erase your Facebook web page. It's much easier ...


Copyright © Dagreenwing. All Rights Reserved.   New Thesis SEO V2 Theme by CB Design