How to Delete A Page In Facebook

 on Sunday, October 22, 2017  

How To Delete A Page In Facebook: I recommend making use of a desktop/laptop computer system to remove your Facebook web page. It's much easier than attempting to do it through a tablet or smartphone.


How To Delete A Page In Facebook


How to unpublish your page without erasing it

If you aren't specific whether you want to completely erase your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it personal so just web page admins could watch it).

Below's how:

Visit to your Facebook account and "use Facebook as" your page.

Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your display.

Find the "Web page Presence" setup (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil icon to edit.



Click the "Unpublish Web page" radio button and afterwards click "Save Modifications.".

The best ways to remove a Facebook brand/fan page

Log in to your Facebook account as well as "use Facebook as" the page you wish to delete.

Click "Setups" in the top righthand corner of your display.

Scroll to the bottom of the checklist of alternatives, to "Get rid of Page." Click the pencil icon to edit.



A pop-up notice will notify you that if you delete your web page, you have a moratorium of 14 days in which you can recover it. (Uncertain whether that implies 14 calendar days or 14 company days.).



After the 14-day grace period, you'll be asked to confirm that you want to completely delete your page.

Can I re-use my custom-made Facebook page address?

Individuals commonly ask me:

" If I erase my page, will Facebook launch my username (page URL/address) so I can re-use the very same name on one more web page I develop?".

I have actually not received a trustworthy response to this question. Individuals who have actually deleted pages have informed me they have actually tried to make use of the exact same username (internet address) and also have actually been unable to. If any person recognizes how much time Facebook hangs on to the usernames of removed pages, please share that information.
How to Delete A Page In Facebook 4.5 5 Ba Ang Sunday, October 22, 2017 How To Delete A Page In Facebook : I recommend making use of a desktop/laptop computer system to remove your Facebook web page. It's muc...


Copyright © Dagreenwing. All Rights Reserved.   New Thesis SEO V2 Theme by CB Design