Can I Save A Video From Facebook to My Computer

 on Saturday, November 11, 2017  

Can I Save A Video From Facebook To My Computer: Facebook doesn't officially offer connect to video clips for you to conserve. However all you need to do is fool your web browser into believing you're searching Facebook on your phone.


Mike desires to save a video from Facebook. Thankfully if you're utilizing a desktop computer or laptop computer PC it's fairly simple.

I could nearly hear you stating, "Hang on Josh-- when I watch a Facebook video on my PC there typically aren't any type of web links to conserve it!" Correct, but all you need to do is trick your web browser right into believing you're searching Facebook on your phone. Here are the steps:

Can I Save A Video From Facebook To My Computer


Right-click any type of non-Youtube video as well as select Program video clip URL



Duplicate this URL to your clipboard, then paste it into the web browser's address bar.

Strike Enter to open this page.

Remove the 'www' before the LINK as well as replace it with the letter'm' so the web links appear like this:.



We simply need to eliminate these w's.



Change the w's with an m to check out the mobile version.
Strike Enter to open up the mobile variation of the video clip and also click Play on the video. It has to begin playing for you to continue to the last step.

Right-click the video clip as well as pick Save Video clip As ...



Conserve the video to your PC, and also currently you could view it using your video clip player of selection for MP4 data.
Can I Save A Video From Facebook to My Computer 4.5 5 Ba Ang Saturday, November 11, 2017 Can I Save A Video From Facebook To My Computer : Facebook doesn't officially offer connect to video clips for you to conserve. However ...


Copyright © Dagreenwing. All Rights Reserved.   New Thesis SEO V2 Theme by CB Design