How Do I Delete A Facebook Page

 on Friday, November 3, 2017  

How Do I Delete A Facebook Page: I recommend using a desktop/laptop computer to erase your Facebook web page. It's a lot easier than trying to do it by means of a tablet or mobile phone.


How Do I Delete A Facebook Page


The best ways to unpublish your web page without erasing it

If you aren't specific whether you intend to completely delete your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just web page admins can see it).

Below's just how:

Visit to your Facebook account as well as "utilize Facebook as" your web page.

Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your screen.

Locate the "Web page Exposure" setup (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil symbol to modify.



Click the "Unpublish Web page" radio switch and then click "Save Changes.".

How to erase a Facebook brand/fan page

Log in to your Facebook account as well as "use Facebook as" the page you intend to delete.

Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your screen.

Scroll to the bottom of the list of options, to "Get rid of Web page." Click the pencil icon to edit.



A pop-up notice will certainly educate you that if you erase your web page, you have a grace period of 14 days in which you could restore it. (Unsure whether that suggests 14 schedule days or 14 service days.).



After the 14-day grace period, you'll be asked to confirm that you want to permanently remove your page.

Can I re-use my personalized Facebook page address?

Individuals commonly ask me:

" If I remove my page, will Facebook release my username (web page URL/address) so I can re-use the exact same name on another page I produce?".

I have not obtained a trusted response to this question. People who've removed pages have actually told me they've tried to use the exact same username (web address) and also have actually been unable to. If anyone recognizes for how long Facebook hangs on to the usernames of erased pages, please share that details.
How Do I Delete A Facebook Page 4.5 5 Ba Ang Friday, November 3, 2017 How Do I Delete A Facebook Page : I recommend using a desktop/laptop computer to erase your Facebook web page. It's a lot easier than tr...


Copyright © Dagreenwing. All Rights Reserved.   New Thesis SEO V2 Theme by CB Design