How Do You Delete A Facebook Page

 on Thursday, November 23, 2017  

How Do You Delete A Facebook Page: I recommend making use of a desktop/laptop computer to delete your Facebook web page. It's much easier compared to trying to do it using a tablet computer or smart device.


How Do You Delete A Facebook Page


The best ways to unpublish your web page without erasing it

If you aren't specific whether you wish to completely delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it private so only page admins can see it).

Below's just how:

Visit to your Facebook account and also "use Facebook as" your web page.

Click "Setups" in the upper righthand corner of your display.

Discover the "Page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), and also click the pencil icon to edit.



Click the "Unpublish Web page" radio switch and afterwards click "Save Adjustments.".

Ways to delete a Facebook brand/fan web page

Visit to your Facebook account and "utilize Facebook as" the page you intend to erase.

Click "Setups" in the top righthand corner of your display.

Scroll to the bottom of the listing of choices, to "Eliminate Web page." Click the pencil symbol to modify.



A pop-up notification will educate you that if you delete your page, you have a moratorium of 2 Week in which you can recover it. (Uncertain whether that indicates 14 calendar days or 14 organisation days.).



After the 14-day moratorium, you'll be asked to verify that you wish to permanently erase your web page.

Can I re-use my personalized Facebook page address?

People usually ask me:

" If I delete my web page, will Facebook release my username (page URL/address) so I can re-use the exact same name on one more web page I produce?".

I have actually not obtained a reputable answer to this inquiry. Individuals who have actually removed pages have informed me they've aimed to make use of the very same username (web address) and have been not able to. If any person understands how long Facebook holds on to the usernames of removed pages, please share that information.
How Do You Delete A Facebook Page 4.5 5 Ba Ang Thursday, November 23, 2017 How Do You Delete A Facebook Page : I recommend making use of a desktop/laptop computer to delete your Facebook web page. It's much easi...


Copyright © Dagreenwing. All Rights Reserved.   New Thesis SEO V2 Theme by CB Design