How Do You Delete A Page On Facebook

 on Tuesday, November 14, 2017  

How Do You Delete A Page On Facebook: I recommend using a desktop/laptop computer to remove your Facebook web page. It's a lot easier than attempting to do it using a tablet computer or smartphone.


How Do You Delete A Page On Facebook


How to unpublish your page without deleting it

If you aren't certain whether you want to permanently erase your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it private so just web page admins can watch it).

Right here's how:

Visit to your Facebook account and "make use of Facebook as" your page.

Click "Setups" in the upper righthand corner of your screen.

Find the "Web page Presence" setting (it's the second one), and click the pencil icon to edit.



Click the "Unpublish Web page" radio switch and afterwards click "Save Modifications.".

How you can delete a Facebook brand/fan web page

Log in to your Facebook account and also "utilize Facebook as" the web page you intend to remove.

Click "Setups" in the top righthand edge of your screen.

Scroll to the bottom of the list of options, to "Eliminate Web page." Click the pencil symbol to modify.



A pop-up notice will certainly notify you that if you erase your page, you have a grace period of 2 Week in which you could recover it. (Uncertain whether that suggests 14 schedule days or 14 service days.).



After the 14-day grace period, you'll be asked to confirm that you want to completely remove your page.

Can I re-use my custom-made Facebook page address?

People commonly ask me:

" If I delete my web page, will Facebook release my username (page URL/address) so I can re-use the exact same name on another page I create?".

I have not gotten a trustworthy answer to this question. People who've removed web pages have told me they have actually aimed to utilize the same username (internet address) and also have been unable to. If anybody recognizes the length of time Facebook holds on to the usernames of removed pages, please share that info.
How Do You Delete A Page On Facebook 4.5 5 Ba Ang Tuesday, November 14, 2017 How Do You Delete A Page On Facebook : I recommend using a desktop/laptop computer to remove your Facebook web page. It's a lot easier t...


Copyright © Dagreenwing. All Rights Reserved.   New Thesis SEO V2 Theme by CB Design