How to Delete A Like Page On Facebook

 on Monday, November 27, 2017  

How To Delete A Like Page On Facebook: I suggest utilizing a desktop/laptop computer system to remove your Facebook web page. It's much easier than attempting to do it through a tablet or mobile phone.


How To Delete A Like Page On Facebook


The best ways to unpublish your page without deleting it

If you aren't particular whether you want to permanently remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just web page admins could see it).

Here's how:

Log in to your Facebook account and also "make use of Facebook as" your web page.

Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your screen.

Find the "Web page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), and click the pencil symbol to modify.



Click the "Unpublish Page" radio button then click "Save Changes.".

How to delete a Facebook brand/fan web page

Visit to your Facebook account and also "utilize Facebook as" the web page you intend to erase.

Click "Setups" in the top righthand corner of your screen.

Scroll to the bottom of the checklist of choices, to "Remove Web page." Click the pencil icon to modify.



A pop-up notice will notify you that if you remove your page, you have a moratorium of 14 days in which you could recover it. (Uncertain whether that indicates 14 calendar days or 14 service days.).



After the 14-day moratorium, you'll be asked to verify that you want to completely erase your page.

Can I re-use my customized Facebook web page address?

Individuals often ask me:

" If I remove my web page, will Facebook launch my username (web page URL/address) so I can re-use the same name on an additional page I develop?".

I have actually not obtained a dependable answer to this inquiry. Individuals who have actually erased pages have actually informed me they've aimed to utilize the very same username (internet address) and have been unable to. If anybody knows how long Facebook holds on to the usernames of deleted web pages, please share that information.
How to Delete A Like Page On Facebook 4.5 5 Ba Ang Monday, November 27, 2017 How To Delete A Like Page On Facebook : I suggest utilizing a desktop/laptop computer system to remove your Facebook web page. It's much...


Copyright © Dagreenwing. All Rights Reserved.   New Thesis SEO V2 Theme by CB Design