How to Delete A Page On Facebook

 on Friday, November 17, 2017  

How To Delete A Page On Facebook: I suggest utilizing a desktop/laptop computer system to erase your Facebook web page. It's a lot easier compared to trying to do it via a tablet computer or smartphone.


How To Delete A Page On Facebook


The best ways to unpublish your web page without removing it

If you typically aren't particular whether you intend to permanently delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only web page admins can view it).

Right here's exactly how:

Visit to your Facebook account and "make use of Facebook as" your page.

Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your display.

Find the "Web page Presence" setting (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil icon to edit.



Click the "Unpublish Web page" radio switch and afterwards click "Save Adjustments.".

Ways to erase a Facebook brand/fan web page

Visit to your Facebook account and also "use Facebook as" the page you intend to delete.

Click "Setups" in the top righthand edge of your display.

Scroll to the bottom of the checklist of options, to "Get rid of Web page." Click the pencil symbol to edit.



A pop-up notice will certainly notify you that if you erase your web page, you have a grace period of 14 days in which you could restore it. (Uncertain whether that suggests 14 calendar days or 14 business days.).



After the 14-day grace period, you'll be asked to confirm that you wish to completely delete your web page.

Can I re-use my customized Facebook page address?

Individuals typically ask me:

" If I remove my web page, will Facebook release my username (web page URL/address) so I can re-use the same name on an additional page I create?".

I have not obtained a reliable answer to this inquiry. People that've removed pages have actually informed me they have actually tried to make use of the very same username (internet address) and have been not able to. If any person knows the length of time Facebook hangs on to the usernames of deleted pages, please share that info.
How to Delete A Page On Facebook 4.5 5 Ba Ang Friday, November 17, 2017 How To Delete A Page On Facebook : I suggest utilizing a desktop/laptop computer system to erase your Facebook web page. It's a lot easi...


Copyright © Dagreenwing. All Rights Reserved.   New Thesis SEO V2 Theme by CB Design