How Can I Save A Facebook Video to My Computer

 on Wednesday, October 24, 2018  

Facebook is the most preferred social networking site. How Can I Save A Facebook Video To My Computer: The most crucial functions of this website are photo and also video sharing. Peoples are used to share trading videos and photos on facebook. There are many ways to download facebook video yet they are not as preferred as downloading youtube video. There has great deals of on-line facebook video downloading site however a lot of them has insects and also much of them drive you to the unnecessary pages.


I have a simple tricks to download facebook video without going any type of on-line video downloading web site or without downloading any type of software application.

How Can I Save A Facebook Video To My Computer


Download Facebook Videos With No Software program
Locate a video on facebook as well as save the video to you computer system or mobile using my method. This method tells you to download facebook video directly from facebook without going extra websites or without downloading any type of added software program. Currently download the facebook video to your computer or mobile prior to removing the video from facebook To download facebook video, follow the actions offered bellow with image.

Step-1: Discover the video and determine if the video is hosted by facebook.


Facebook held ways, videos are published by customer directly to Facebook and you can download only this sort of video by using my strategy.
Keep in mind: Facebook hosted video has no host website name beneath the video.

Step-2: Click on the video and play the video.


Step-3: Edit the video URL.


Currently look at the internet browser bar and edit the video url by clicking the internet browser bar. If you can not find the link of the video, then ideal click the video and also click Show video URL. After that Copy The video url.


Step-4: Change https://www by m and press Enter switch.


Simply change the https://www by m of your video LINK as pointed out above image that is facebook mobile version LINK.

Example:

Prior to editing: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=66545 ... ... ... After editing: m.facebook.com/video.php?v=66545 ... ... ... After changing the url, press enter switch and now a new web page will certainly come that is in fact mobile version of facebook.

Step-5: Click on the video to download.


A new web page will certainly come just like this photo as well as click the video as discussed in the picture by red arrowhead.

Step-6: Save The Facebook video to Your Computer.


A brand-new page will open up with that facebook video. Now appropriate click on video and click Save video As ... It will conserve the video to your gadget.

I think this is one of the most easiest as well as safe approach to download facebook videos. I did this on Firefox web browser as well as I typically utilize this approach to download facebook video. I am sharing this with you really hoping that it will certainly aid you as well.
Delight in!!!
How Can I Save A Facebook Video to My Computer 4.5 5 Moch Uddin Wednesday, October 24, 2018 Facebook is the most preferred social networking site. How Can I Save A Facebook Video To My Computer: The most crucial functions of this we...


Copyright © Dagreenwing. All Rights Reserved.   New Thesis SEO V2 Theme by CB Design