How Do I Remove A Post From Facebook

 on Tuesday, October 16, 2018  

How Do I Remove A Post From Facebook: Erase facebook status upgrade on mobile user interface has been a trouble for several users. The tendency of making mistakes while keying using your android phone is very high, the reason is not also far from the small keyboard on the phones, automobile correct punctuations of some word also add to this mistakes.


How Do I Remove A Post From Facebook


A lot of my status updates as well as picture uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made mistake while updating my status, I had to log in utilizing my laptop computer to delete facebook status upgrade. However just of current by accident I uncovered the undetectable (almost) get rid of button in the facebook application for Android that enable me to delete status updates exactly on the mobile interface.

Just what I will certainly state is that, I aren't sure the length of time the attribute has existed, yet all I understand is, it does have the potential to keep you from humiliation and also conserve your time, as well prevent you from making use of laptop before you could erase facebook status upgrade while you made mistake. So let us see how you can delete facebook status upgrade directly from Android user interface.

The Best Ways To Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Using facebook on Android you could either just hide the upgrade from your timeline and also also remove it completely. To remove a status update from Android sight it on your information feed first. The majority of us would certainly long push the update to locate the remove choice, yet that is not the instance below, that is the reason I called it invisible way.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to precisely the status update you want to erase to uncover a little Remove switch on the status. Simply push the switch to erase facebook status upgrade.


An additional concern is that, you could not intend to remove facebook status update but hind it from the timeline. You will need to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Hide from Timeline choice along with the Delete Post choice.

How Do I Remove A Post From Facebook 4.5 5 Arif Rahman Tuesday, October 16, 2018 How Do I Remove A Post From Facebook: Erase facebook status upgrade on mobile user interface has been a trouble for several users. The tende...


Copyright © Dagreenwing. All Rights Reserved.   New Thesis SEO V2 Theme by CB Design