How Do I Delete A Facebook Group I Created

 on Wednesday, December 12, 2018  

How Do I Delete A Facebook Group I Created ~ This tutorial is for those, who wish to delete undesirable or extra teams created by them on Facebook.The process is rather simple, please adhere to the actions listed below to erase the team from your account.



How Do I Delete A Facebook Group I Created


Step 1:
Login to your facebook account, browse to the team's web page which you would love to delete.

Step 2:
Currently click "See All" links on the Participants area, Presented on right side of the page.

Step 3:
You will see a web page presenting Members list, who had actually joined the team. To remove the team, you must get rid of all the participants from the group initially. you could remove them by clicking the cross mark on each participant.

Step 4:
Currently, you can see you' r the only one remaining in the Group. currently navigate to the team's web page, there on the appropriate side you could see" Leave as well as Erase team" link, click the link.

Step 5:
You will be triggered with a pop up as shown below,




Click the" Delete Group" Button, congratulations your group is removed. The group is nowhere to be seen on facebook.

Note: The group will certainly be Deleted Instantaneously, otherwise it might take at some time for the modifications to take location.
How Do I Delete A Facebook Group I Created 4.5 5 Pusahma satu Wednesday, December 12, 2018 How Do I Delete A Facebook Group I Created ~ This tutorial is for those, who wish to delete undesirable or extra teams created by them on F...


Copyright © Dagreenwing. All Rights Reserved.   New Thesis SEO V2 Theme by CB Design