How Do I Delete A Group I Created On Facebook

 on Wednesday, January 2, 2019  

How Do I Delete A Group I Created On Facebook ~ This tutorial is for those, who intend to erase undesirable or unused groups created by them on Facebook.The procedure is rather simple, please follow the actions below to delete the team from your account.



How Do I Delete A Group I Created On Facebook


Step 1:
Login to your facebook account, browse to the team's web page which you want to remove.

Step 2:
Currently click "See All" links on the Members area, Shown on right side of the page.

Step 3:
You will certainly see a page presenting Participants listing, that had signed up with the group. To erase the group, you should remove all the participants from the team first. you could eliminate them by clicking the cross mark on each member.

Step 4:
Now, you can see you' r the just one remaining in the Team. currently navigate to the group's web page, there on the best side you can see" Leave as well as Remove group" web link, click on the link.

Step 5:
You will be prompted with a turn up as shown below,




Click the" Erase Group" Button, congratulations your group is erased. The group is no place to be seen on facebook.

Note: The team will certainly be Deleted Instantaneously, otherwise it could take sometime for the changes to happen.
How Do I Delete A Group I Created On Facebook 4.5 5 Pusahma satu Wednesday, January 2, 2019 How Do I Delete A Group I Created On Facebook ~ This tutorial is for those, who intend to erase undesirable or unused groups created by the...


Copyright © Dagreenwing. All Rights Reserved.   New Thesis SEO V2 Theme by CB Design