How to See A Friendship On Facebook

 on Saturday, November 4, 2017  

How To See A Friendship On Facebook - Say you're looking for an older blog post on Facebook. You know you identified your pal in the blog post, however that's all you have to go on. How do you find that blog post once again?



One means to accomplish this is to use the 'See Relationship' choice.

How To See A Friendship On Facebook


My friend Andrew has a thing for autos. At one point in 2014, Andrew made the error of stating he had way too many 'rolled points'. I screencapped the message, published it, as well as said I 'd resurrect the thread when he acquired one more automobile. Because I'm a nice person that clearly isn't encouraged by tricks ...



Today the unpreventable happened as well as he acquired one more automobile. I understood the first message was posted at some time in 2015. Given the number of posts I make on a day-to-day, not to mention yearly basis, going back through all my blog posts by hand simply wasn't an alternative. Enter: See Relationship.

Initially, I went to Andrew's Facebook profile. From there, I clicked on the o' so user-friendly 'three tiny dots' button. The first option because fall menu: See Friendship!



By clicking that choice, I am taken to a special page. This includes posts/photos you've tagged your pal in, posts/photos your pal has actually tagged you in, and any type of messages in which both of you are marked by a third-party.



From here I just scrolled down a little bit, and also voila! I located in 2015's blog post. I had the ability to repost it nearly immediately after he introduced the arrival a glossy brand-new rolled point.



Due to the fact that really, what's an excellent setup if you don't follow up?

Advanced Option

If you recognize somebody's Facebook url off of the top of your head, it's much quicker to access the relationship page directly. To do this, just get in the url: https://www.facebook.com/friendship/_yourFBhandle_/_theirFBhandle_.

In my situation, this would be: https://www.facebook.com/friendship/tbrannigan/_friendFBhandleGoesHere_.

Special Many thanks

Unique Thanks to Andrew, who permitted me to use this instance in showing this function! Andrew is among the founders of Automation Game, as well as has some rather strong reasons for loving autos. Or at least one of the most effective business validation that I have actually ever seen.
How to See A Friendship On Facebook 4.5 5 Anjih Najxu Saturday, November 4, 2017 How To See A Friendship On Facebook - Say you're looking for an older blog post on Facebook. You know you identified your pal in the bl...


Copyright © Dagreenwing. All Rights Reserved.   New Thesis SEO V2 Theme by CB Design