Delete A Facebook Page

 on Sunday, November 12, 2017  

Delete A Facebook Page: I suggest utilizing a desktop/laptop computer system to erase your Facebook page. It's a lot easier than attempting to do it by means of a tablet or mobile phone.


Delete A Facebook Page


The best ways to unpublish your web page without deleting it

If you aren't certain whether you want to completely remove your web page, you could "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only web page admins can view it).

Here's just how:

Visit to your Facebook account as well as "utilize Facebook as" your page.

Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your screen.

Discover the "Web page Presence" setting (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil icon to modify.



Click the "Unpublish Web page" radio button and after that click "Conserve Adjustments.".

How to remove a Facebook brand/fan page

Visit to your Facebook account and "use Facebook as" the page you want to remove.

Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your screen.

Scroll to the bottom of the listing of choices, to "Remove Page." Click the pencil symbol to modify.



A pop-up notification will notify you that if you remove your page, you have a moratorium of 14 days where you could recover it. (Unclear whether that indicates 14 calendar days or 14 service days.).



After the 14-day grace period, you'll be asked to validate that you want to completely erase your page.

Can I re-use my personalized Facebook page address?

People frequently ask me:

" If I remove my web page, will Facebook launch my username (web page URL/address) so I can re-use the very same name on one more page I produce?".

I have actually not received a trustworthy answer to this concern. People that've removed pages have informed me they have actually aimed to make use of the very same username (internet address) and also have actually been incapable to. If any person understands the length of time Facebook hangs on to the usernames of erased pages, please share that information.
Delete A Facebook Page 4.5 5 Ba Ang Sunday, November 12, 2017 Delete A Facebook Page : I suggest utilizing a desktop/laptop computer system to erase your Facebook page. It's a lot easier than attemp...


Copyright © Dagreenwing. All Rights Reserved.   New Thesis SEO V2 Theme by CB Design